The purpose of the LED Expo Thailand 2018 Buyer Program is developed exclusively to facilitate Business Matching. Using an online business matching platform, buyers and exhibitors are able to search business leads and schedule appointments in advance for a face-to-face meeting at an exclusive business lounge. With full support from our dedicated team before and during the exhibition, we aim to facilitate the meetings so that you can maximize your time and develop valuable business connections during the exhibition.
Selected qualified buyers who meet our criteria receive various complimentary benefits such as meal vouchers, invitation to networking sessions, attendance to the show and accommodation.
BELONGS to one of the following titles:
- Executive Director
- Top Management
- Purchasing Director / Manager
- Production Manager
- R&D Manager
REPRESENTING one of the following natures of business:
- Architectural companies
- Commercial buildings
- Construction companies
- Corporate companies
- Electricity boards
- Event organizers
- Facility management companies
- Government agencies & state enterprises
- Hotels & Resorts
- Industrial estates & manufacturing companies
- Infrastructure & project management companies
- Interior design companies
- LED & lighting dealers / distributors / importers / manufacturers
- LEED certifiers / energy conservers
- Lighting specifiers
- Mechanical and electrical engineering companies
- Municipal corporation & public works department
- Real estate
- Shopping malls and retail stores
- Signage and advertising companies
- Stadium and sport facilities
- Stage lighting & set design companies
- Trade associations & chamber of commerce
- Transportation authorities (Airport/Port/Highway/Railway Station/Bus Station)
- Universities & educational institutes
- Visual merchandisers / retail design companies
CRITERIA TO BE MET (MUST FULFILL AT LEAST ONE)
- Import lighting goods / LED products / LED signage / Solar Energy Products & Machinery from any international country at annual amount of USD 200,000 or above (Proof to be submitted)
- Annual turnover of the company should not be less than USD 300,000 (Proof to be submitted)
- Complimentary accommodation at Ibis IMPACT during 10-12 May 2018
- Access to the Business Matching Zone (complimentary refreshments and WiFi)
- Free Copy of Show Directory
HOW it works
STEP 1 – INQUIRE Complete pre-qualification form
STEP 2 – REGISTRATION Provided you qualify, you have to submit these documents; official flights confirmation and passport copy (dummy tickets can be rejected) then you will receive the confirmation letter from the organizers. (Additional documents may be required to be submitted to complete the registration process).
STEP 3 – MEETING SCHEDULE The organizers will send you a passcode to qualified buyers to log into business matching portal with recommended exhibitors to you based on your product interest.
STEP 4 – BOOK HOTEL The organizer will book the accommodation for you and send you the booking no.
STEP 5 – YOUR SCHEDULE You will receive a pre-matched schedule via provided e-mail and printed copy of your schedule upon your arrival at “Business Matching Zone”. The buyer must attend the show & join event tour and get a stamp for his / her actual meetings as per pre-matched schedule on show days from our Buyer staff. Buyers required having the actual meeting at minimum of 5 meetings in the Business Matching Zone during show days. Buyer will bear his / her own cost of accommodation in case of fail the actual meetings below than 5 meetings on show days.
May 10, 2018: Check in at our official hotel and visit the exhibition / business matching
May 11, 2018: Visit exhibition / business matching
May 12, 2018: Check out & visit exhibition.
1.Only one person per company is eligible for this program.
2.Exhibitors are not eligible to apply.
3.The above privileges are based on first-come, first-serve and are subject to approval / change without prior notice. Only qualified applicant will get a reply from the organizer team with hotel booking and business matching schedule.
4.The deadline for submission (filled in application form and required documents) is 31 March 2018!
For more information, please contact
Mr. Kalanyoo Ammaranon
Tel: +66 (0) 2-833-6339,
Fax: +66 (0) 2-833-5127 to 9